The College Change Petition may be used by students wishing to change from one undergraduate college to another.
To be eligible to switch between college students must:
- Have Sophomore status (24 credits total), with a minimum number of 12 credits earned at Lehigh
- Be in good academic standing (minimum GPA of 2.0)
- Fill out the College Change petition and submit to their current college for review and approval
- Once reviewed and approved, your undergraduate office will forward your college change petition to your new college's undergraduate office for further approval and processing, which sometimes requires a meeting to discuss degree requirements.
- For the College of Arts & Sciences, please submit forms to firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Please note that the College of Business requires potential college switchers to view a college information session, have credit for or pass with a C- or better in both ECO 001: Principles of Economics and MATH 081: Calculus I with Business Applications or its equivalent, MATH 021: Calculus I, and to submit the College Change Petition by 11/1 for Spring admission and 4/1 for Summer admission. For more information please refer to their dedicated webpage.