College Change Information

The College Change Petition may be used by students wishing to change from one undergraduate college to another.

To be eligible to switch between college students must

  • Have Sophomore status (24 credits total), with a minimum number of 12 credits earned at Lehigh
  • Be in good academic standing (minimum GPA of 2.0)
  • Fill out the College Change petition and submit to their current college for review and approval

*Please note that the College of Business requires potential college switchers to attend a college information session and have credit for or pass with a C- or better in both ECO 001: Principles of Economics and MATH 081: Calculus I with Business Applications or its equivalent, MATH 021: Calculus I. For more information please refer to their dedicated webpage