Graduate Drop/Add Form

This is the Add/Drop form to be used by graduate students. Any course changes will not be official until the form is signed by your course instructor and academic advisor, and then signed by the Registrar's Office. You should hand-deliver your completed form to the Registrar's Office -- DO NOT USE CAMPUS MAIL!

You should complete this form electronically by saving a copy of the attached PDF and printing the saved copy.

After your form has been completed, please print the form and gather the appropriate signatures on the hard copy.